Appliance Market Share Questions?
TraQline is here to help!
Reliable – TraQline is the most reliable source for Appliance market share, pricing information, & consumer Appliance buying habits in the US and Canada.
Trusted – Top Retailers and Manufacturers trust TraQline – our clients are a who’s who of retail and brands.
Comprehensive – TraQline is not reliant on manufacturer or retailer participation. Our data comes straight from consumers who actually buy your products.
Flexible – Industry-leading in usability and flexibility, the TraQline website is utilized in 100+ countries.
Get the complete picture
With TraQline, you get the complete picture of all competitors, all markets, all brands, and all retailers within the Appliance Industry. And while TraQline provides Appliance market share information, we know it’s also important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customer, and even your competition.
- How does Lowe’s market share compare to Sears market share in Ranges?
- Who is selling more Coffee Makers – Kuerig or Hamilton Beach?
- If both LG and Samsung washers are being considered, who makes the sale?
- What percentage of consumers shop online for vacuum cleaners? Where do they shop?
- Are consumers buying more refrigerators with the freezer on the top or bottom? Which brands?
- Is price or quality a bigger purchase driver in Microwaves?
We answer the “who, what, how, where, why, & when” of Appliance purchases…
Who – Age, gender, marital status, race, etc.
What – Product, brand, features, size, etc.
How – Brand(s) / Retailer(s) considered, shop online, etc.
Where – Brick & mortar or online, retailers, geographic location, etc.
Why – Purchase drivers: loyalty, pricing, brand name, product selection, etc.
When – Up to 10 years of quarterly data
Custom Research Solutions
Don’t see your category listed here? Have a problem or question that goes beyond the scope of TraQline? We’ve got you covered. Our Custom Research Services can craft a custom solution for you. It’s on us – we’ll prove that we can help you solve your toughest research problems.
For more information about Appliance Market Share or other market research data please contact us at 502.271.5250 or email@example.com.